How can I attend?
There is a registration deadline, so be sure to register promptly.
How do I invite guests?
• Word of mouth
• Printed invitation
• Personal email or Direct Message
Printable invitation: [download.pdf]
*Mass Facebook or large email invitations will never be allowed. Guests that are invited in this fashion will have their registration rejected along with the registration of the person who sent the mass invite.
Can I get early notification?
Is this a free event?
Soirée en Blanc is focused on building community and establishing relationships; not profit.
If you would like to learn about donating to help cover costs click here.
What must guests bring?
Attire: Guests must wear all white. Be original and classy.
Visit the "What to Bring" page click here .
What type of table do I need to bring?
• Standard card tables with a white table cloth.
• Round, white, high-top tables.
• Full-size banquet table covered in white lacy table linens.
The table needs to be large enough for all of the guests in your party.
Why is the schedule so strict?
• 6:00 - Notification is sent to all guests. Travel to the location. For early notification click here .
• 6:20 - Setup tables and meals during live music.
• 6:30 - Dinner time.
• 7:30 - Dancing/Live music.
• 8:30 - Clean up. Take home everything you came with.
What happens if it rains?
In 2013 it did rain, but our guests continued the party!
Will there be live music?
Will members from this year's event receive invitations for next year's event?
Is Soiree en Blanc associated with any group or organization?
What do you do with my registration information?
Examples may be:
• Notification of the event location (via text message and email)
• Pre-event communications
• Invitation to next year's event
For other questions, please contact us right on our Facebook wall.